Explore Our Graduate Certificate in Population-Based Care Coordination
¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ’s Population-Based Care Coordination and population health graduate certificate online is designed for registered nurses with a BSN. Expand your knowledge and practice in the growing fields of public health and population-based healthcare coordination through this graduate certificate program.
The passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) resulted in drastic changes in the U.S. healthcare delivery system and presented multiple challenges for healthcare providers. Among these challenges included the need for expert care coordination by knowledgeable providers who are well acquainted with the complexities of healthcare delivery systems, insurance policies, and the varied needs of clients.
Coursework can be completed entirely online for this 15-credit hour program. Credits you earn through this program may be applied to the Masterâ€™s in Nursing.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurseâ€™s license in good standing.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the .
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- One Professional Letter of Recommendation from a current or past supervisor: Recommendation Form
- Resume of professional experience.
|Per Credit / Per Course (3-Credits)
|$635.00 / $1,905.00
- ¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- ¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- Students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid for this certificate program.
Students must complete the following courses:
- NURS 547 Global Health Care Perspectives
- NURS 610 Advanced Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- NURS 670 Communication and Conflict Resolution
- NURS 672 Population-Based Care: Vulnerable Populations
- NURS 674 Professional/Legal Issues in Population-Based Care
Nursing Degrees and Certificates
Nursing with concentrations in:
- Forensic Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership/Management
- Population-Based Care Coordination
Stevenson offers 15-credit, online nursing graduate certificates in: