About ¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ Online
Established in 1947, Stevenson has a long history of providing students with a quality education taught by faculty with extensive, real-world experience. ¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ Online delivers career-relevant programs in a personalized environment. Throughout your experience at Stevenson, you will have dedicated one-on-one advising and small class sizes to support your career-focused education.
The cornerstone of our mission is an educational experience that embraces career planning while encompassing liberal arts, science, and technology. As a student or graduate, you can receive individual career counseling and coaching sessions from our experienced Career Services staff to help you to identify your personal and professional definition of success and the next steps in your career goals. We also have extensive resources available on career-related subjects, online and in print. Our sophisticated Stevenson Career Connections online system is available 24/7 and enables you to connect with numerous employers through job postings.
Our faculty and staff understand your need to balance work, school, and life events. Our programs are flexible and focused on meeting the needs of working adults. Whether you are interested in a new career or in advancing your current one, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
2022-2023 Academic Year
¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ is accredited by the following organizations:
- American Bar Association (Legal Studies Program is an ABA-approved paralegal education program)
- Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Universities
- Council for Standards in Human Service Education (Human Services Program)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (Nursing Program)
- Maryland State Department of Education (Secondary Education: Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, and Physics)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (Medical Technology Program)
*All degree programs are approved for the education of veterans by the Department of Veterans Affairs.