Get to know Stevenson your way
Stevenson Mustangs are close-knit, career-minded, and driven to explore, excel, and achieveâ€”with a community of faculty, mentors, coaches, and peers ready to support them all the way. The best way to discover if Stevenson is your next home is to see it for yourself. â€¯Explore our various visit options that are personalized and tailored to your own interests and surround yourself with on-campus experiences to learn more about our rich campus life.
Individual Campus Tours
During your individual family tour, you will have the opportunity to learn more about academic programs, academic and athletic facilities, residence life, and all that our campus has to offer. No campus tours available on the date you had in mind? Use the if your preferred visit date and time is unavailable.
For questions about accessibility or accommodations for individual tours, please contact Taylor St. Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business days prior to the tour. Please include the students’ name, date, and time of the scheduled tour. All individual tours are golf cart led, accommodating up to 5 guests, which can meet some accommodation needs.
For Spanish language tours, please contact Taylor St. Clair at email@example.com before registering for your visit.
Have questions? Need more information about applying, your intended major, or financial aid and scholarships? Our admissions counselors are glad to meet with you one-on-one virtually.
Who is my Admissions Counselor?
Whether through a campus tour, virtual call, or an open house, we are excited to chat with you! Contact your admissions counselor with any questions about the application process, academic majors, or student life.
Nursing Preview Day
¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ is known for preparing its Nursing majors for a career in the healthcare field through hands-on lessons, accessible faculty, and varied clinical rotations. Preview days begin at 10:00 a.m. in Garrison Hall North (Owings Mills Campus).
At Nursing Preview Days, you will have the opportunity to:
- Tour our campus
- Visit the Nursing wing and Skills Lab
- Attend a Q&A session with current Nursing students and faculty
Nursing Preview Days will be held on Thursdays September 7, September 21, October 5, October 19, November 2, and November 30.
Join us for an Open House to discover Stevenson! The day begins with our Mustang Information Fair, where campus representatives from various student resources are ready to meet you. You’ll hear from Admissions representatives about SU’s exceptional experiences, have the opportunity to speak with faculty from your academic school, and tour campus. And lunch is on us! Check-in begins at 9:00 am.
Spring Open Houses will be held on Saturdays March 23 and April 27, 2024.
If you require accessibility accommodations on your tour, or would like to request a Spanish language tour at Open House, please contact Taylor St. Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
¶ºÄÌÊÓÆµ welcomes high school and college-affiliated groups to visit our campus! We can accommodate groups of up to 55 guests within our visit center.
Your visit can include:
- An information session presented by an Admissions Counselor working closely with your school
- A panel of current students of various majors and activities
- A campus tour with a Student Ambassador
- Lunch in our all-you-can-eat dining hall, Rockland Center Marketplace at a reduced cost
We are currently accepting group visit requests for fall 2023. Visits are available Monday through Friday. If you would like to request a group visit for your organization or school, please email email@example.com.
Group Visit Guidelines
- We can accommodate up to 50 students and require one chaperone for every 10 students.
- We provide group visits for high school students (9th-12th grade) at public and private schools, transfer student groups, and adult groups that are affiliated with a community college or four-year college.
- All students visiting will be required to complete a digital registration prior to arriving to campus.
Arriving to Campus
- Groups are required to arrive promptly at their scheduled start time.
- Groups arriving after their scheduled start time may not receive the fully scheduled day of events that have been set. We cannot accommodate a visit arrival more than fifteen minutes prior to your visit start time.
- Groups are required to provide their own transportation.
- Please ensure you have proper approval from your administration, transportation, and required chaperones before you submit a request.
Getting to Campus
Our main campus is located in Baltimore County, Maryland, between the suburbs of Baltimore and the rolling hills of Maryland horse country. We are just 30 minutes away from downtown Baltimore – and major cities like Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and New York City are just a drive away.